Say Cheese!

Brianna Crosby, Staff Writer

Did you know that the students of Concord’s Multimedia Publication’s course are giving seniors an opportunity for free senior photos? One of their goals is to capture an image that shows the best version of each subject. It may help that these will be taken by photographers who seniors know and are comfortable with. Savanna Gamet, Caylin Bell, Madisyn Barret, Rylee Sinden, and Connor Haire are the photographers offering this opportunity. 

Rylee Sinden says, “Last year, we noticed that many of the seniors didn’t have traditional senior photos. They weren’t clear enough or you just couldn’t see their faces. This year, we all decided that we wanted to offer free senior pictures to anyone who needs them. Now, everyone has an opportunity to get senior photos taken not only for free but with someone who they are comfortable with.”

Each of the publications students are required to shoot two seniors portrait photos by Thanksgiving. This also helps each photographer develop their portrait skills and creativity. This also gives them good practice using a camera. Each senior in the graduating class needs at least one traditional photo. The photos would only be used for graduation, the senior banner that hangs downtown Concord, as well as in the yearbook. The fall colors are the perfect time for senior photos; seniors can choose any location inside or outside. The seniors can also have outfit changes, like sports uniforms or whatever looks nice and expresses each senior’s individuality. 

Pictures tell stories. So where is yours? Get them done now by contacting one of these photographers via email today!