• Quarter four has officially begun, don't get behind at the start.
  • TESTING WEEK! Keep a positive attitude and try your best! You've got this!
  • Today is Eclipse Day! Protect your eyes with eclipse glasses.
  • Good luck to all our track athletes today!
  • Boys JV baseball plays Bronson on Monday.
  • Varsity Baseball and Softball will play at home on Tuesday vs. Bronson. Golf will be at the Quincy Jamboree, and then in Hillsdale on Wednesday.
  • Thursday baseball and softball take on Columbia Central at home.
  • Saturday will be a round robin tourney at CHS for both baseball and softball!
The Student News Site of Concord High School

Concord Chronicle

Concord Chronicle

Concord Chronicle

Concord Chronicle

2024 Snowcoming King and Queen!

Both the king and queen were crowned during the boys game on Friday.
Concord Chronicle
2024 Snowcoming King and Queen; Carter Arbuckle and Gwen Bulko!

On Friday, our 2024 Snowcoming King and Queen Carter Arbuckle and Gwendolyn Bulko were crowned. All candidates had an amazing time representing their class.

The king was crowned first. Returning alum who served as the 2023 Snowcoming king, Anthony Evans did the honors. The king candidates stepped forward and stood in a line. Evans waved the sash over each candidate, and finally placed it over Arbuckle.  Everyone cheered and congratulated him. Arbuckle was then handed a basketball signed by all the varsity boy players. He was so excited and shares: “Getting king was very surprising. I had a good time being king. Overall, I am grateful for this experience.”

Next, the queen was crowned. 2023 queen, Mariell Bommarito returned to crown the new 2024 queen. Bommarito waved the sash over the candidate’s heads until placing it around Gwendolyn Bulko. She was handed a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The crowd cheered with excitement. Bulko was very excited, and shares: “I am beyond grateful I received the title of Snowcoming Queen. It was very exciting. I’m so happy I got to experience this with my friends. It was a great opportunity, and everyone in the school was so sweet in congratulating me. It made me feel very loved; having such a supportive and wonderful community.”  

We are so proud to have had such amazing king and queen candidates. Congratulations to our 2024 Snowcoming king and queen, Carter and Gwen!